You scream, I scream, we all scream for cottage cheese ice cream?
Like everyone else, when we first heard about cottage cheese ice cream, we were skeptical. Cottage cheese as ice cream… really? We were so intrigued, we had to see what all the hype was about. And we were pleasantly surprised to find it has quickly become a fav treat among the Hedessent crew.
Naturally, the first batch we made was with the flavours in our New Botanical Kit. But honestly, with our wide variety of flavours, the possibilities are nearly endless.
This Blueberry Bergamot Ice Cream will be a beautiful addition to waffles, crepes, and more. Make it for Mom this weekend for a yummy elevated treat!
Blueberry Bergamot Cottage Cheese Ice Cream
- Food Processor or Immersion Blender
- 3 1/4 cups cottage cheese - recommend whole fat, but 2% works well
- 1/2 cup honey - you can also use condensed milk
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Hedessent Bergamot Flavouring
- 25 drops Hedessent Tahitian Bean Flavouring
- 10-15 drops Hedessent Violet Flavouring
- Add cottage cheese, honey, flavourings, and blueberries to your food processor. Blend until nice and smooth.
- Transfer mixture into a 9.5" x 5" freezer-safe pan with lid and place in freezer for 3-4 hours. Once frozen, scoop and enjoy!
Strawberry Cheesecake Cottage Cheese Ice Cream
- Food Processor
- 3 1/4 Cups cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4 tsp Hedessent Custard Cream
- 1/2 tsp Hedessent Graham Crust
- 15 drops Hedessent Strawberry Flavour
- Add cottage cheese, condensed milk, flavourings, and strawberries to your food processor. Blend until nice and smooth.
- Transfer mixture into a 9.5" x 5" freezer-safe pan with lid and place in freezer for 3-4 hours, or into popsicle molds. Once frozen, scoop and enjoy!