Summer calls for a cold, sweet, refreshing dessert.
But who wants to turn on an oven in this heat? That’s why we’ve whipped up a No-Bake Cheesecake recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping you cool in the shade AND in the kitchen
For this recipe, we used our Classic Vanilla Flavour to highlight all the fruity notes of our Candied Peach Flavour, which adds in a fun, tangy peach flavour that is reminiscent of the fuzzy peach candies. It’s light, sweet, and a fun summer twist on this no-bake treat!
- 9-inch Springform Pan
- Food Processor
- Stand Mixer
- 1 1/4 cups cups graham cracker crumbs or 17 squares (approx)
- 3-4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 pkg 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup whipping cream (35% cream)
- 1 cup 2% or 5% plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 tbsp cold water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pkg gelatin (2 1/4 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp Hedessent Candied Peach Flavour (Can swap Candied Peach Flavour for Hedessent Mango flavour or another flavour of choice, there are a lot to choose from!)
- 20 drops Hedessent Classic Vanilla Flavour
- Combine graham crackers, sugar, and salt in a food processor; whirl until fine crumbs form. Pulse in butter until combined, mixture should clump together when pressed. Mist or grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Scrape the graham mixture into prepared pan and press with bottom of dry measuring cup over the base and up 1/2-inch side of pan. Freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip 35% cream in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment until soft peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes; transfer to a bowl and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, bloom gelatin; stir with cold water in a microwave-safe bowl, about 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in same bowl of stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on low to medium-low until smooth, 2-3 minutes. Scrape bottom and side of bowl; beat in sugar and lemon juice for 1 minute. Beat in yogurt.
- Melt bloomed gelatin in microwave; fold in some of the whipped cream, then scrape into cream cheese mixture and beat on low until incorporated. Fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Stir in Hedessent Candied Peach Flavour and Hedessent Classic Vanilla Flavour. Scrape into prepared base, smoothing out until even. Refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Insert hot paring knife between cheesecake and pan collar; gently release the collar and lift out cheesecake. For clean slices, dip a chef’s knife under hot water and dry before each cut.
Don’t have a food processor? Place 1 sleeve of graham crackers in a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin to form crumbs. Pro Tip #2:
Swap out graham crackers for digestive cookies, or ginger cookies for a hint of spice. Pro Tip #3:
Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.