Inspired by some of the most popular tea lemonades from your favourite coffee shops – you know the ones – we’re bringing you our version of the Passionfruit Iced Tea.
With our Passionfruit flavour this fan fave is now a simple, make-at-home drink that you can enjoy anytime all the time!
Passionfruit Iced Tea
Servings 2 People
- Cocktail Shaker (Optional, you can also just stir it into your class)
- 2 cups water
- 3 bags Hibiscus Tea
- 1/4 cup tea, cooled
- 3 tbps simple syrup (Adjust to personal preference)
- 2 tbps lemon juice (or lime juice)
- 25-30 drops Hedessent Passionfruit Flavour
- Bring 2 cups of water almost to a boil in a saucepan; small bubbles should appear. Add tea bags and let steep for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags and let cool completely.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add cooled tea, simple syrup, lemon juice, and Hedessent Passionfruit Flavour. Add lid and shake vigorously 40 times.
- Fill a large glass or two smaller glasses with ice. Strain lemonade into glass; garnish with mint.