Popsicles for breakfast? Yes please!
With our Yogurt Granola Pops, these quick and easy make-ahead popsicles can be enjoyed for breakfast, as a snack, or even for dessert. Everyone in the house will love these delicious frozen treats!
Yogurt Granola Popsicle
Servings 6 popsicles
- Popsicle Mold
- Popsicle Sticks
- Blender optional
- 1 1/2 cups 2% or 5% Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup granola Approx. Can also use dried fruit, nuts or seeds
- 2/3 cup blueberries Approx. Can also use blackberries or raspberries
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp liquid honey
- 80 drops Hedessent Orange Flavour 1/2 tsp + 20 drops
- In a bowl, stir together yogurt and milk. Stir in honey and Hedessent Orange Flavour until combined.
- Add a spoonful of granola to empty popsicle molds; top with the yogurt mixture and drop in some of the blueberries and another spoonful of granola. Repeat, ending with yogurt, leaving some space on the top for the mixture to expand.
- Insert sticks; top with remaining granola. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight for best results. To remove, leave at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or run under warm water to remove pops from molds.