Sweet summer treats can be fun AND healthy! They can be light, sweet, flavourful, and satisfying, while still being nutrient-dense and delicious. And did we mention they’re VEGAN? Plant-lovers, rejoice!
Our Coconut Chia Pops are sweet without added sugar and are full of the soft, smooth flavours of coconut and vanilla.
Chia seeds give added nutrition, so these aren’t just a summer treat – they’re a healthy snack too!
Chia seeds give added nutrition, so these aren’t just a summer treat –- they’re a healthy snack too! Unsweetened coconut, combined with our Coconut Flavour, means none of that yummy, tropical taste gets hidden by other ingredients. The Vanilla Ice Cream Flavour is a natural pairing with the coconut milk, making this vegan treat a true dupe to real ice cream with a bright pop of fresh raspberries! Mixed with chia seeds, you get fiber, omega-3s, and a cold, tasty snack that will carry you throughout the day-long heat to your next meal.
Coconut Chia Frozen Pops
- Popsicle Mold
- Popsicle Sticks
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave syrup
- 2 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Hedessent Coconut
- 25-30 drops Hedessent Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a bowl, stir together coconut milk and chia seeds until slightly swollen, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in coconut, maple syrup, Coconut flavour, Vanilla Ice Cream flavour, and salt.
- Drop 1-2 small raspberries into each empty popsicle mold. Top with some of the coconut mixture and layer with raspberries, leaving space at the top for the mixture to expand. Cover with a lid if available and insert sticks.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight for best results. To remove, leave at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or run under warm water to remove pops from molds.