Cold and decadent, these Vegan Almond Butter Custard Pops are sure to be a hit this summer!
Don’t let the “vegan” part fool you, though. All the flavours mingle together to create that lusciously rich depth of flavour you look for in a popsicle, so even our non-vegan friends won’t be able to tell the difference!
Our Custard Cream Flavour infuses an amazing creamy sweetness, without the addition of any animal products or added sugars, and our Classic Vanilla Flavour lightens and brightens the deeper notes with the floral essence Vanilla is best known for. Together, the result is a smooth, indulgent, satisfying summer treat that everyone will love!
Vegan Almond Butter Custard Popsicle
- Popsicle Mold
- Popsicle Sticks
- 2 Large ripe bananas
- 400 ml Full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips 4 oz
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts optional
- 1/4 cup almond butter or vegan friendly smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Hedessent Custard Cream
- 30 drops Hedessent Classic Vanilla
- Combine coconut milk, bananas, peanut butter, Custard Cream flavour, Classic Vanilla flavour, agave syrup, and salt in a blender. Purée until smooth.
- Pour and divide into popsicle molds, leaving some space at the top for the liquid to expand. Cover with a lid if available and insert sticks.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight for best results. To remove, leave at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or run under warm water to remove pops from molds.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave until just melted, 60 to 80 seconds. Stir until smooth and let cool slightly before dipping and drizzling over popsicles; sprinkle with peanuts (if using).