Everyone loves the light, fresh taste of strawberries and cream, and these easy, breezy flavours are perfect for the warmer months.
Cool off with some quick and easy Strawberries and Cream Daiquiri Popsicles, which can be made with or without alcohol, so everyone can enjoy!
We start with fresh or frozen strawberries, puréed and added to Greek yogurt for a creamy base. As a complementary pairing, add in Mango Flavour, which imparts a tropical citrus twist and keeps the flavours lively and vibrant through the freezing process, which can sometimes dull lighter flavours. Add in some vodka – or don’t – and enjoy this cold, satisfying treat anytime you need a sweet pick-me-up!
Strawberries and Cream Daiquiri Pops
- Popsicle Molds See notes below for recommended molds
- Popsicle Sticks
- 2 cups sliced strawberries or sliced frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 oz vodka or tequila optional
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or lime juice
- 35 drops Hedessent Mango of Raspberry Flavour
- Pinch kosher salt
- Combine strawberries, yogurt, sugar, lemon juice, vodka, Mango flavour, and salt in a blender. Purée until smooth.
- Pour and divide into popsicle molds, leaving some space at the top for the liquid mixture to expand. Cover with a lid if available and insert sticks.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight for best results. To remove, leave at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or run under warm water to remove pops from molds.
Remove pops from mold and if needed, refreeze on a lined plate. To store, wrap pops individually in parchment paper (to prevent sticking) and seal inside a freezer bag for up to one month. Pro Tip #2:
Omit the vodka or tequila for summery strawberries and cream popsicles the whole family can enjoy. Pro Tip #3:
Sweetness dulls during the freezing process, so the sugar content listed combats this to make sure the strawberries still sing when you’re ready to eat them. Remember, with these recipes and our flavours, you can always adjust the sweetness levels to your preference. That is the beauty of being able to flavour dishes and treats YOUR way! Remember to drink responsibly.