The nostalgia of childhood awaits you in this frozen glass of pure delight.
This frothy, creamy citrus drink, made with or without alcohol, is our version of the classic orange creamsicle and is sure to brighten all your summer festivities!
Our Kenyan Pineapple lends a tropical twist to the clean, fresh tang of the orange juice, elevating the timeless favourite to an all new level. Add a little bit of vodka, and it can always be 5 o’clock SOMEwhere!
Whipped Orange Cream Breeze
- 1/2 cup frozen concentrated orange juice, (defrosted)
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1/3 cup half and half or whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp Hedessent Kenyan Pineapple (40-50 drops)
- Pinch Salt (optional)
- 2-3 oz Vodka (Optional)
- 2 cups ice
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Orange slice (Optional)
- In a blender, combine frozen concentrated orange juice, half and half, condensed milk, Hedessent Kenyan Pineapple Flavour drops, salt, vodka (if using), and ice. Whirl until puréed and thick. Stir and taste, adding more flavour if desired.
- Divide among chilled glasses and top with whipped cream (if using) and citrus slices.