The nostalgia of childhood awaits you in this frozen glass of pure delight.
This creamy citrus drink, made with or without alcohol, is our version of the classic orange creamsicle and is sure to brighten your patio days ahead!
Our Kenyan Pineapple lends a tropical twist to the clean, fresh tang of the orange juice, coupled with the Custard Cream to really bring in that creamsicle flair. And just like that you can quickly take a timeless favourite to an all new level. For an adult version, add some Vodka for a perfect patio drink to kick off the summer!
There are a lot of ways you can make this drink, and with the amount of flavours at your fingertips you can really have some fun with it, so get creative!
Whipped Orange Cream Breeze
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk or half and half
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 25 drops Hedessent Kenyan Pineapple - swap for Passion Fruit, or Mango for a fun tropical twist
- 20 drops Hedessent Custard Cream Flavouring
- 2-3 oz Vodka (Optional)
Whipped Cream - OPTIONAL
- 1/2 cup 35% whipping cream
- 2 tsp confectioner's sugar
- 10 drops Hedessent Custard Cream Flavouring
Garnish - OPTIONAL
- Whipped Cream
- Orange slice
Making your Drink
- In a blender, combine orange juice, coconut milk, or half and half, condensed milk, Hedessent flavourings, vodka (if using), and ice. Whirl until puréed and thick. Stir and taste, adding more flavour if desired.
- Divide among chilled glasses and top with whipped cream (if using) and citrus slices.
How to make flavoured whipped Cream
- In a chilled bowl whisk whipping cream or heavy cream, confectioner's sugar and flavouring until stiff peaks form