If you are looking for a refreshing and flavourful drink this summer…
then you HAVE to try our Black Currant Lemonade recipe.
Black Current Lemonade Recipe
Servings 1 person
- Cocktail Shaker
- Muddler or wooden spoon
- Tall cocktail spoon (for stiring)
- 5-6 Blackberries
- 3 Basil leaves
- 1 oz Lemon juice
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 15 Drops Hedessent Black Currant Flavour
- Pinch coarse sugar
- Club Soda
- Lemon slices and Blackberries (optional)
- In a large glass or double old fashioned glass, muddle basil leaves, blackberries, and coarse sugar using a wooden spoon or muddler until berries release their juices. Top with ice and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, fill with ice, lemon juice, simple syrup, and Black Currant flavour and shake hard 60 times.
- Strain into the prepared glass and top with club soda. Stir with a tall spoon; garnish with lemon slices and blackberries.