This Grapefruit Sour is as fresh as it is flavourful!
Adding flavour to your fizzy water is easier than you think. Whether you are looking to flavour your own sparkling water, or you just want to add a boost of flavour to your drinks, our flavours will do just the trick.
If you’re a fan of grapefruit-flavoured soft drinks, than our Grapefruit Sour recipe is for you. It’s fresh, with just a slight hint of sour. The best part, you have full control over how sweet you make your drink. Check it out.
Grapefruit Fizzy Water
- 1 cup soda water - approximately
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup, agave, or maple syrup - optional, adjust sweetness to personal taste.
- 15 drops Hedessent Grapefruit Sour Flavour
- slice of pink grapefruit, lemon, or citrus of choice
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Add soda water. Add simple syrup or sweetener of choice if using, add Grapefruit Sour flavouring. Stir well to combine flavours. Garnish with thinly sliced grapefruit and mint if desired.