A quick and easy way to elevate Ketchup into a tasty sauce perfect for BBQ season!
This quick and delicious sauce is great on burgers, chicken and more. When adding flavours, remember a little goes a long way. Start with the recommended amounts, taste and adjust. If you’re not a fan of heat, swap out the Chili Hot for our Roasted Chicken Flavouring.
Smoked and Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 25 drops Hedessent Smoke Flavouring
- 10 drops Hedessent Chili Hot Flavouring - the more drops the hotter it will be. If you haven't tried Chili Hot yet, start with 5, taste and adjust
- 5 drops Hedessent Fried Onion Flavouring
- Pinch Salt
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.