Keep warm all season long with this Caramel Apple Crisp Coffee recipe.
The sweet, earthy flavours of this hot coffee will warm you up as the cool breeze kisses your nose. It’s like a warm hug in a mug that you can enjoy all season long and make easily at home with our flavours!
Caramel Apple Crisp Coffee
- 4 cups hot brewed medium roast coffee - 2 cups per drink
- 4 tbsp cream - 2 tbsp per drink
- 4 tbsp maple syrup - 2 tbsp per drink (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Hedessent Apple Pie Flavouring - 24 drops per drink
- 24 drops Hedessent Caramel Flavouring - 12 drops per drink
- 20 drops Hedessent Vanilla Ice Cream Flavouring - 10 drops per drink
- Pinch of salt - helps to balance the sweet
- Caramel - optional, if you want to rim your glass
- Granola - optional, if you want to rim your glass
- Whipped Cream - optional
- If garnish is desired, rim two glasses with the caramel and roll in the granola.
- Divide the coffee between the two glasses and stir in 2 tablespoons cream, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 24 drops Hedessent Apple Pie Flavouring, 12 drops Hedessent Caramel flavouring, 10 drops Hedessent Vanilla Ice Cream flavouring and a pinch of salt in each glass.
- If desired, top each glass with whipped cream and additional caramel and granola. Enjoy!
More Ways to Use These Flavours
Meet Autumn Ongaro
Autumn is a food photographer, recipe developer, food educator, and gardener. She conjures divine dishes using the bounty of fresh, seasonal ingredients as her inspiration. Autumn’s recipes are flavour forward, approachable and aim to inspire connection to each ingredient. Her newly published book FEAD: A Taste of Home in Norfolk County carries you through the four seasons as she shares the histories of local farms and transforms their beautiful crops into approachable dishes. You can follow along with her delicious adventures on Instagram @evolvingautumn.
One thought on “Caramel Apple Crisp Coffee Recipe”
Appreciating the time and effort you put into your website and in depth information you offer. You’ve really covered up almost all the possible info that every coffee enthusiast like me should follow. Worth sharing! Please continue sharing updates! Thanks a lot!