Kick off the baking festivities with a flavourful Holiday Bark.
This treat is a simple and delicious way to share some holiday sweets without having to spend all day baking. Plus, you can easily add a little extra festive flare by infusing our specialty holiday flavours into your chocolate. Check it out!
- 11-12 oz dark, milk, or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, vegetable shortening or vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp Hedessent Flavour of choice - any flavour from the Hedessent Holiday Kit: gingerbread, eggnog, marshmallow or vanilla bourbon fan faves!
- Toppings of choice - recommended toppings, candy cane, almonds, or crumbled pretzels
- Line a 9x13 inch pan or cookie sheet with wax paper. Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Add coconut or vegetable oil. Heat chocolate chips on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Once chocolate is melted, mix in flavours
- Spread chocolate into an even layer on the prepared pan. Top with desired toppings. Chill to set then break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 days to 2 weeks (depending on the toppings used)