Kick off the baking festivities with a flavourful Holiday Bark.
This treat is a simple and delicious way to share some holiday sweets without having to spend all day baking. Plus, you can easily add a little extra festive flare by infusing our specialty holiday flavours into your chocolate. Check it out!
- 11-12 oz dark, milk, or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, vegetable shortening or vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp Hedessent Flavour of choice - any flavour from the Hedessent Holiday Kit: gingerbread, eggnog, marshmallow or vanilla bourbon fan faves!
- Toppings of choice - recommended toppings, candy cane, almonds, or crumbled pretzels
- Line a 9x13 inch pan or cookie sheet with wax paper. Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Add coconut or vegetable oil. Heat chocolate chips on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Once chocolate is melted, mix in flavours
- Spread chocolate into an even layer on the prepared pan. Top with desired toppings. Chill to set then break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 days to 2 weeks (depending on the toppings used)
Remember when using our flavouring a little goes a long way. 1/4 tsp is approximately 40 drops. We made our recipe with our Vanilla Bourbon flavour and another batch with Marshmallow, using 1/4 tsp. Depending on the flavour you use, and your personal preference, you may want to adjust You can always start with 20 drops, mix it into your chocolate, taste and then adjust as needed.
Must Have Kits
Each kit comes with six 10ml bottles of flavour plus, a recipe card for a little inspiration.