A festive flavoured coffee to share with a loved one.
The combination of vanilla, strawberry and marshmallow flavours in this holiday coffee make for a festive treat. It is the perfect drink to cozy up and share with someone special as you enjoy the magic of the season.
- 4 cups hot brewed medium roast coffee - 2 cups per drink
- 40 drops Hedessent Marshmallow flavouring - 20 drops per drink
- 30 drops Hedessent Vanilla Bourbon flavouring - 15 drops per drink
- 20 drops Hedessent Strawberry flavouring - 10 drops per drink
- 4 tbsp cream - 2 tbsp per drink
- 4 tbsp maple syrup - 2 tbsp per drink (or to taste)
- whipped Cream
- mini marshmallows
- icing sugar
- Divide the coffee between the two glasses. Stir in 20 drops Hedessent Marshmallow flavouring, 15 drops Hedessent Vanilla Bourbon flavouring, 10 drops Hedessent Strawberry flavouring, 2 tablespoons cream, 2 tablespoons maple syrup and a pinch of salt in each glass.
- If desired, top each glass with whipped cream, mini marshmallows and a sprinkle of icing sugar. Enjoy!
Meet Autumn Ongaro
Autumn is a food photographer, recipe developer, food educator, and gardener. She conjures divine dishes using the bounty of fresh, seasonal ingredients as her inspiration. Autumn’s recipes are flavour forward, approachable and aim to inspire connection to each ingredient. Her newly published book FEAD: A Taste of Home in Norfolk County carries you through the four seasons as she shares the histories of local farms and transforms their beautiful crops into approachable dishes. You can follow along with her delicious adventures on Instagram @evolvingautumn.