Get in the Spirit with our Jolly Holiday Punch.
This spiced pomegranate punch is as beautiful as it is tasty. Bright notes of pomegranate pair nicely with the deeper, spicy flavour of ginger, and the addition of the pomegranate seeds for garnish – while completely optional – gives this drink a festive flair. It’s easy to make and is sure to add a little extra holiday cheer at your next get-together.
Jolly Holiday Punch
- ice cube tray
- punch bowl or pitcher
- 1 1/2 cups ginger beer (400ml), plus extra for serving
- 3 cups dry white wine (750ml)
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 1/4 tsp Hedessent Pomegranate Flavouring
- 12 drops Hedessent Ginger Flavouring - adds more depth and a fresh ginger taste, balancing the sharpness of ginger beer base
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup small orange citrus peel
- pomegranate seeds
- sliced clementines or oranges
Pomegranate and Orange Ice Cubs
- Make ice cubes approximately 4 hours ahead of time to allow for freezing: Divide pomegranate seeds and orange peel between 4 small-square ice cube trays. These can be as filled as you like. Get creative! Cover ingredients with water and freeze until solid.
Jolly Holly Punch
- Add half of your festive ice cubes to a pitcher or punch bowl. Save the rest for topping up everyone’s glass or punch bowl. Add all ingredients over ice and stir.
- Serve with extra ice and a splash of ginger beer. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and orange slices.
Meet Heather Shaw
With a career bridging two decades as a food stylist and recipe developer, Heather Shaw combines her passion for cooking, baking, aesthetics, and media arts in everything she does. Her skills range from creating enticing recipes to artfully styling food and drinks for photography, film, and more.
Heather is very active in her collaborations with artists, colleagues, and other industry professionals. Her adaptability and food knowledge come through in all she creates, and we are thrilled to share her work with you. Her ability to come up with fun versatile recipes is key to helping our customers understand how they can easily elevate their everyday dishes with our line of food flavours. We know that you will enjoy the dishes Heather creates as much as we enjoy sharing them with you!
Follow along with Heather’s creations on Instagram @FoodbyHeather