People from all walks of life love french fries.
There’s something about those crispy, salty potatoes that always has us coming back for more. For this episode, Soo is going to show you how to take a common everyday ingredient like mayo and easily turn it into a Ranch Inspired dressing, an Aioli, and a Spicy Mayo. See how easily it is to take this everyday condiment and turn it into gourmet dips and dressings. Believe us when we tell you they are so good you will want to put them on everything!
Have a recipe you want to share with us? Drop it in the comments below!
Ranch Inspired Dressing or Dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk or plain yogurt
- 90 drops Hedessent Gorgonzola Flavour
- 40 drops Hedessent Fried Onion Flavour
- 15 drops Hedessent Mustard Flavour
- 5 drops Hedessent Garlic Flavour
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped chives or green onions
- Pinch Salt and pepper
For Wedge Salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2-3 strips bacon crumbled
- In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, and buttermilk. Add the Gorgonzola, Onion, Mustard and Garlic flavouring and stir to combine. Stir in parsley, chives, salt and pepper. Cover and chill.
- To serve on a wedge salad, halve lettuce and cut it into wedges or thick rounds. Spoon over the dressing and sprinkle with fresh pepper and bacon.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 15-20 drops Hedessent Garlic Flavour
- 13-15 drops Hedessent Cooked Egg Yolk Flavour
- 8 drops Hedessent Mustard Flavour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Mustard OS flavour, Garlic flavour, Egg Yolk flavour, olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper to combine.