Let’s face it. EVERY time is the RIGHT time for Frozen Strawberry Margaritas.
Fresh fruit mixes with tequila and lime, joined by our Orange Triple Sec and Fresh Cantaloupe Flavours. Together, they make the perfect combination of sweet, bright, crisp, and utterly delicious. Make it YOUR way, with or without alcohol!
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Recipe
Servings 900 ml
- 2 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 cup ice (approx)
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3-4 tbsp agave
- 30 drops Hedessent Orange Triple Sec Flavour
- 15-20 drops Hedessent Fresh Cantaloupe Flavour (optional)
- Pinch kosher salt
- Lime Wedge or strawberry (optional)
- In a blender, combine strawberries, ice, tequila, lime juice, agave, Triple Sec flavour, Fresh Cantaloupe flavour (if using), and salt. Whirl until puréed.
- Divide among chilled glasses and garnish with fruit if desired.